Your faculty advisor can help you choose your adventure through guidence to complete your field of study.
Greta Muller Levis is the faculty advisor for undergraduate Linguistics students.
Linguistics Program Advising Aids
- Linguistics Undergraduate 4-Year Plan
- Speech and Language Pathology Pre-Professional Program
- Class Schedule Planner
- General Education Approved Course List LAS
- International Perspectives
- U.S. Diversity
- Add/Drop Class Slip- 225 Ross Hall, contact Greta Muller Levis
- Request for Minor
- Degree Audit Information