Your faculty advisor can help you choose your adventure through guidance to complete your field of study.
Taylor Anne Barriuso is the faculty advisor for undergraduate Linguistics students.
Linguistics Program Advising Aids
- Linguistics Undergraduate 4-Year Plan
- Speech and Language Pathology Pre-Professional Program
- Class Schedule Planner
- General Education Approved Course List LAS
- International Perspectives
- U.S. Diversity
- Add/Drop Class Slip- 325 Ross Hall, contact Taylor Anne Barriuso
- Request for Minor
- Degree Audit Information